Baliuag is a first class urban municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 149,954 people. Baliuag was founded in 1732 by Augustinian friars and was incorporated by the Spanish Governor-General on 1733. The town was a part of Quingua (now Plaridel) before.
The Saint Augustine Parish Church of Baliuag, commonly known as Baliuag Church, is a Roman Catholic church located in Plaza Naning at the poblacion (town center) of Baliuag, in Bulacan province, Philippines. The church is a parish church of the Diocese of Malolos, which is a suffragan of the Archdiocese of Manila.