Adrenalin Park este primul parc de aventură din Cluj ce sprijină dezvoltarea armonioasă a copiilor. 3 trasee de aventură pentru copii îi invită la joacă în mijlocul naturii! Cum ne găsiți? Parcul de aventură din Cluj se afla la doar 15 minute de Cluj-Napoca.
Berde Palace, Cluj-Napoca, Located in Cluj-Napoca on No.1 Horea street, the building is a beautiful palace, being built in the late nineteenth century in Secession style.<br /><br />Viennese Secession (in German "Wiener Secession") was an artistic movement
The Bob church (Romanian: Biserica Bob din Cluj, Hungarian: Bob utcai görög katolikus templom) is the first Greek-Catholic church that was built in the city of Cluj, Transylvania, at that time part of the Austrian Empire.The name of the church comes from the Romanian noble Ioan Bob, later bishop of the Romanian Greek-Catholic church, who paid for the construction of the church.
A botanikus kertet 1872-ben alapították, és eredetileg 4,3 hektáron terült el. A. Richter professzornak köszönhetően területe 9,6 hektárra nőtt. 1920-ban Alexandru Borza professzor tervei alapján elkezdődött a botanikus kert újrarendezése; a munkálatok 1920-tól 1930-ig tartottak.
The Calvinist-Reformed Church- Cluj-Napoca. The Reformed Church wich is on Kogalniceanu Street was built at the beginning of 1486 with the help of king Matei Corvin, and the works were completed around 1510. The church represents one of the most important gothic style buildings in Transylvania.
Description. Two years after the death of the empress Elisabeth – Austro-Hungarian emperor Franz Josef`s wife – the inhabitants named the promenade of the southern ridge of Cetatii Hill after the empress, also placing here her statue (which is nowadays in the Botanical Garden).
The Evangelical Church is a place of worship for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. It was built between 1816 and 1829, following plans drawn by the architect Georg Winkler. The church is 33.8 m in length and 18 m in width, with a 43 m tower, marked with the inscription PIETATI.
The Mauksch–Hintz House is a historic building on the Main Square of Cluj-Napoca, Romania, which houses the first pharmacy in the city. The classicist façade dates back to the 1820s; the ground-floor and the basement however were built in the Renaissance era.
The Neolog Synagogue (Romanian: Sinagoga Neologă or Templul Memorial al Deportaţilor; Hungarian: Kolozsvári Neológ Zsinagóga, Emléktemplom) in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, is the city's only working synagogue,handled by Orthodoxe local jewish students, during school year; they have a website if you want to contact them: www.jewishcluj.eu [History of the Jews in Romania|Jewish community]].
Cluj-Napoca Piarists' Church's wiki: The Piarist Church (Romanian: Biserica Piariștilor, also known as the Jesuit Church (Biserica Iezuiților) or the University Church (Biserica Universității); Hungarian: piarista templom), located at 5 Str. Universității, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and dedicated
The Cluj-Napoca Tailors' Tower (Romanian: Bastionul Croitorilor din Cluj-Napoca, Hungarian: Szabók bástyája) is located at the southeast corner of the old Cluj-Napoca citadel. It was built in the 15th century and rebuilt between 1627 and 1629, assuming its present form.
The Dormition of the Theotokos Cathedral is the most famous Romanian Orthodox church of Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Built in a Romanian Brâncovenesc style, a synthesis of Renaissance and Byzantine architecture, it lies on the Avram Iancu Square, together with the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre and the Avram Iancu Statue. The Cathedral is the seat of the Metropolitan of Cluj, Alba, Crișana and Maramureș. It is dedicated to the Dormition of the Theotokos.
The Matthias Cornivus Monument is a classified historical monument located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. It was conceived and sculpted by Janos Fadrusz. The monument is made of bronze and stone and is dedicated to King Matthias Cornivus of Hungary, Croatia and Bohemia in the early 15th century. The king is also mentioned in many folk tales and is considered fair and just. It is said that he would often disguise himself to get direct interactions with the local public.
Libere în țarcuri, voliere și cotețe, vă așteaptă peste 250 de animale din peste 45 de specii cum ar fi iepurași, rățuște, gâște, găini, bibilici, fazani, păuni, porumbei, prepelițe, porcușori de Guineea, capre, căpriori, cerbi, curci, ponei, măgari, lame, mufloni, maimuțe, cai, porci vietnamezi, ulii, șoimi, văcuțe pitice Zebu, dragoni cu barbă, potârnichi de California, broaște țestoase, ratoni, ursuleți năsoși, oi de camerun, veverițe, etc.
Salvaţi Muzeul Farmaciei din Cluj - Jteph's Words - [...] doriţi şi vă este la îndemână: fie mergeţi să-l vizitaţi (îl găsiţi la adresa Regele Ferdinand nr. 28, Cluj-Napoca), … Arată și altora Muzeul Farmaciei! | Daniel Rus - [...] lună la aproape 500. Încă e puțin, dar contează că numărul este în creștere. Știu că ...
The beginnings of the History Museum in Cluj go back to 23rd September 1859, when the Society of the Transylvanian Museum was founded. In 1872 its antiquities, botanical, zoological and mineralogical collections were transferred to the patrimony of the newly-established University of Cluj.
Observatorul Astronomic din Cluj a fost construit între anii 1921 şi 1934 pe un amplasament pe care astăzi există ,,Sigma Center” (numele străzii Observatorului se datorează tocmai Observatorului Astronomic, care a funcţionat aici până în anul 1977, când a fost demolat, în locul lui ridicându-se ansamblul industrial ,,Electrosigma”).
The church ” St. Michael ” from Cluj-Napoca is unique in Transylvania. Historians claim that the basement of the church is a crypt, made in the Middle Ages. This crypt is home to the tombs of the city elite of the Middle Ages having important heritage objects.
The Transfiguration Cathedral, also known as the Minorites' Church, was donated in 1924 by the Holy See to the Romanian Greek-Catholic Church to serve as the Cathedral of the Cluj-Gherla Eparchy, after the move of the Eparchy's center from Gherla to Cluj.
Piața Unirii (Romanian for Union Square) is the largest and most important squares in the Romanian city of Cluj-Napoca.The square is one of the largest in Romania, with dimensions of 220 m by 160 m. The central district of the city spreads out from this square.
Kovács András: A kolozsvári Wolphard-Kakas-ház. In: Uő.: Épületek emlékezete. Nevezetes épületek Erdélyben. Budapest 2007. 201-216. Kovács András: A humanista plébános, az asztrológus főbíró és a fejedelmi diplomata háza. Korunk 3. folyam 17/2006/10. 11-21. Szádeczky Lajos: A kolozsvári Báthory ház legendája.
The Zoological Museum is integrated in the Babes-Bolyai University Patrimony and it consists of several scientific animal collections, currently containing over 300,000 exhibition pieces. The exhibition is accessible to the public, to biology students and to specialists.