The Chapel of the Holy Trinity in Lublin (pol. Kaplica Trójcy Świetej), commonly referred to as the Castle Chapel (pol. Kaplica Zamkowa), is a chapel located in the courtyard of Lublin Castle in Lublin, Poland, adjoining the museum portion of the castle complex. The chapel is an integral part of the site.
The "Grodzka Gate – NN Theatre" Centre The "Grodzka Gate – NN Theatre" Centre is a local government cultural institution based in Lublin. In its activities, the Centre draws on the symbolic and historical significance of its residence, the Grodzka Gate, also known as the Jewish Gate.
Located 27 miles from Kazimierz Dolny and 15 miles from Nałęczów, Old Town Apartment Lublin offers accommodations in Lublin. The property features views of the city and is 28 miles from Puławy. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.
The Majdanek concentration camp is situated in a major urban area, four kilometers from the city center of Lublin, and can be easily reached by trolley car. The location of the Majdanek camp is in an area of rolling terrain and can be seen from all sides; it could not be more public or accessible.
Muzeum Literackie im. Józefa Czechowicza jest oddziałem Muzeum Lubelskiego w Lublinie. Projekt organizacji tej placówki zrodził się pod koniec lat pięćdziesiątych w miejscowym środowisku literackim. Z propozycją jej utworzenia wystąpili jako pierwsi Stanisław Fita i Lech Ludorowski.
Mam świadomość, że wyrażenie przeze mnie zgody jest dobrowolne oraz że mogę odwołać zgodę w dowolnym momencie, co skutkować będzie usunięciem mojego adresu e-mail z listy dystrybucyjnej. Zapoznałem/-am się z Procedurą tworzenia newsletterów UMCS oraz Polityką prywatności.
However, closing St. Adalbert wasn't the only decision made by the Archdiocese's working group: the local Catholic church authority also announced that St. Ann and Providence of God will become worship sites for two of the three remaining neighborhood churches, St. Pius V, St. Paul and St. Procopius.
The St. John the Baptist Cathedral (Polish: Archikatedra św. Jana Chrzciciela) also called Lublin Cathedral It is the name given to a religious building that is located in the city of Lublin in Poland. It was built between 1592 and 1617 as a church of the Society of Jesus. It was one of the first baroque churches in Poland. Since the early 19th century is the cathedral of the diocese and since 1992, is the cathedral church of the Archdiocese of Lublin.
A place where visitors can "touch" folk culture of the region. It comprises entirely or partially geographic regions such as: Lublin Upland, Roztocze, Polesie Lubelskie, Podlasie, Mazowsze and Sandomierz Valley each of them clearly differing from each other either geographically and ethnographically.