The Massa Museum presents the hundred years old history of the iron works in Diósgyőr-Hámor and the activity of the Fazola family who played an important role in the life of the iron works. A rich collection of relics, historic and engineering documents and elements of the intellectual heritage await curious visitors.
The Anna Cave located below the hanging garden of Hotel Palota in Lillafüred is of peculiar natural value being one of the world’s three calc-tuff caves open to the public. Most of the cavities of the cave were discovered in 1833 with the direction of miner András Stark, when searching for affluent water sources for the local iron works.
Családi- szórakoztató és élmény park, ahol a sportolási lehetőségekről a Hell Kart & Even Center, a gasztronómiai élményekről pedig az Avalon Ristorante és Sörkert gondoskodnak. A teljes relaxációt a Wellness & SPA külső és belső részlegeinek változatos szolgáltatásai biztosítják.
Miskolc recovered quickly, and another age of prosperity began again. In 1724, Miskolc was chosen to be the city where the county hall of Borsod county would be built. Many other significant buildings were built in the 18th and 19th centuries, including the city hall, schools, churches, the synagogue, and the theatre.
Miskolc welcomes fans of active recreation with countless sports opportunities. The city houses a number of swimming pools and sports fields, and also offers the opportunity to practice extreme sports such as wall climbing, BMX, roller skate and skateboard track in the Factory Arena.
2. Lillafüred - Fehér-kő lápa- Gulicska - Herman Ottó emlékpark (Majális-park) Fotó: Hellomiskolc. Táv: 8 km | Szintemelkedés: 320 m. Érdekesség az útvonalról: A fehér-kői séta nem csak a gyönyörű kilátás miatt éri meg, hanem a csodás környezet miatt is, ami a fehér-kő lápai turistaházat övezi.
A miskolci Herman Ottó Múzeum ásványtárát 1980-ban hozták létre, a korábbi kiállítás még a Papszer úti épületrészben volt, és a Kárpát-övezet ásványait mutatta be. A Görgey utcában lévő központi múzeumépület felújítását követően az ásványtani kiállítás is ide, a főépületbe költözött át.
The building was build in 1778-1779. This building was transmitted for museum purpose in 1968. the furnished museum opended before the general public in July of 1970; on the 200th anniversary of estabilishment of the factory. It was declared a public monument by the town council of Miskolc in 1985.
A Kecske-lyuk egy földtani jelentősége, valamint nagyon értékes gerinces és ízeltlábú faunája miatt fokozottan védett barlang. A Bükki Nemzeti Parkban található. Könnyen megközelíthető, népszerű kirándulóhely. Ez a második olyan bükk-vidéki barlang, amelyben eredményes régészeti ásatást végeztek.
The castle was in its glory in the age of King Louis the Great. Today it is one of the most important monuments of the country. Today the ruins and the museum of the Castle of Diósgyőr is the mostly visited, most spectacular tourist sight of Miskolc-Diósgyőr.
Miskolc Zoo, which is situated in a natural environment next to the Bükk National Park, is a home to about 700 individuals of almost 130 species. The Zoo’s characteristics are exotic animals, domestic species, and the animal kingdom of the Carpathian Basin, and, within it, the Bükk Mountains.
Miskolc-Avas TV Tower (in colloquial speech Avasi kilátó, Avas Lookout Tower) is a 72 metre tall TV tower with an observation deck on the Avas hill in Miskolc, Hungary. The Avas TV Tower was designed by Miklós Hófer and György Vörös, and was built in 1966 in place of a wooden lookout tower.
The Adventure Park set up in the proximity of the playground located in the park of Miskolctapolca currently holds 26 courses, one blue (easier) and a red (more difficult) track system. The blue track is set 3-6 metres high, while the altitude of the red track is between 4-9 metres. The courses are made of different kinds of bridges (Vietnamese, log bridge, suspension bridge, Amazonas bridge) with a difficulty level changing in accordance with the colour of the courses.
Once free enrty with Miskolc Pass Card!. Museum of Theatre History and Performing Arts - the favourite Museum of the Summer 2015. The theatre with the longest history of today’s Hungary is the Miskolc National Theatre, and the history and careers of its actors are documented and displayed at the Museum of Theatre History and Acting, available ...
3530 Miskolc, Papszer utca 1. One free enrty with Miskolc Pass! The Exhibition Building of the Ottó Herman Museum is located at the feet of the Avas hill and on the banks of the, nowadays already covered, Szinva Creek, and inside the oldest, non-ecclesiastical building of the town.
The St. Anne's Church (Hungarian: Szent Anna-templom) is a Roman Catholic parish church on St. Anna Square, Miskolc, Hungary. Locally it is often referred to as "Red Church", because of its red roof. The construction of the building started on July 21, 1816. The church was consecrated on August 3, 1823.
The Kazinczy Street Synagogue of Miskolc is the only surviving synagogue in the city of Miskolc, Hungary, and the only still functioning synagogue of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county. The synagogue was designed by Ludwig Förster and built between 1856 and 1862 in neo-Romanesque style.
Wooden church was built in 1724 and 1781 and then the cruciform building was completed by 1874, which was the direct predecessor of the present one. Because of its impairment a tender was published for the building of a new church, the winner was Bálint Szeghalmi, First Engineer of Miskolc at that time.