The August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area was purchased by the Missouri Department of Conservation in 1947 from the federal government. Mrs. August A. Busch Sr. donated a portion ($70,000) of the cost toward the purchase of the area as a memorial to her late husband.
In late 2010, the City of O'Fallon partnered with Unlimited Play, Inc., a local not-for-profit, to raise funds for O'Fallon's first all-inclusive playground. The playground, named after O'Fallon resident Brendan Schmitt, is located in the northeast corner of the park, now accessible from T.R. Hughes Blvd.
Broemmelsiek Park is 494 acres of natural beauty, equipped several large lakes for fishing and more than 7 miles of multiuse trails for hiking, biking, and equestrian use! It also features a 4.7-acre off-leash dog area with a large pond for dogs to splash around and play.
Howell Island Conservation Area is located in St. Charles County, across the Missouri River from the Weldon Spring Conservation Area. Entrance to the island is by a causeway over Centaur Chute. During high water, the causeway is flooded and access is by boat only.
Escape Rooms in St Louis and St Charles. The room escape concept was first developed in Japan in 2008. By 2013 room escapes began popping up across the United States. Many people are still not sure what these escape games are, as the notion is still relatively new. Each of the escape games at Mastermind offers an interactive adventure to our patrons.
Home > Departments > Parks and Recreation > Recreation Facilities Progress Park Recreation Center houses the sports administrative office and maintenance division of Wentzville Parks & Recreation. The Recreation Center includes a gymnasium, fitness center and elevated track.
Earlier this week, the City of O'Fallon alerted area property owners that the city intends to annex the 700-acre Research Park, as well as the nearly 7,000-acre August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area and a portion of the 400-acre Weldon Spring Wildlife Management Area.