Hotel in the Historic Center of Prague Hotel Archibald At the Charles Bridge is situated in Lesser Town in the historic center of Prague. You will be staying just a few steps from the famous Charles Bridge which is part of the Royal Route – the path along which the medieval Bohemian monarchs paraded on their way to being crowned.
The Church of Mother of God before Týn (in Czech Kostel Matky Boží před Týnem, also Týnský chrám (Týn Church) or just Týn), often translated as Church of Our Lady before Týn, is a gothic church and a dominant feature of the Old Town of Prague, Czech Republic. It has been the main church of this part of the city since the 14th century.
The Clementinum (Klementinum in Czech) is a historic complex of buildings in Prague. Until recently the complex hosted the National, University and Technical libraries; the City Library was also nearby on Mariánské Náměstí. In 2009, the Technical library and the Municipal library moved to the Prague National Technical Library at Technická 6.
Dancing House. New Town, Prague 2. Dancing House (Tančící dům) is set in a fine location by the Vltava River in Prague. Its design is unique, and especially striking in the city centre because it is a modern building surrounded by historic architecture.
The large monument in the middle of the Old Town Square in Prague is the statue of the reformer Jan Hus (John Huss), one of the most important personalities in Czech history. A hundred years before the Protestant Reformation was started by Martin Luther, Jan Hus was burnt as a heretic for reformist ideas.
The Lennon Wall or John Lennon Wall is a wall in Prague, Czech Republic. Once a normal wall, since the 1980s it has been filled with John Lennon-inspired graffiti and pieces of lyrics from Beatles' songs. In 1988, the wall was a source of irritation for the communist regime of Gustáv Husák.
Malá Strana (Czech for "Little Side (of the River)", German: Prager Kleinseite) or more officially  Menší Město pražské (English: Lesser Town of Prague) is a district of the city of Prague, Czech Republic, and one of its most historic regions.
The Museum of Communism in Czech Republic (Czech: Muzeum komunismu), located at V Celnici 4 in Prague, Czech Republic, is a museum dedicated to presenting an account of the post–World War II Communist regime in Czechoslovakia in general and Prague in particular.
The Old Jewish Cemetery, located among streets U stareho hrbitova, Brehova, Siroka and 17. Listopadu, was the only burial place for Prague Jews from 1439 to 1787. Prague Jews were not allowed to be buried outside the ghetto, and the Jewish faith does not permit moving the dead, so the deceased were buried in as many as 12 layers.
The Old-New Synagogue Take a tour of the Old-New Synagogue, the oldest monument in the Prague Jewish Ghetto and the oldest preserved synagogue in Europe! Even the mere fraction remaining of the Prague ghetto is amongst the most valuable Jewish monument in Europe.
Charles Bridge 110 00 Prague 1 – Old Town . Contact: Cash desk: +420 724 379 677 Tickets can be purchased only at the box office in the tower. Opened: November–February: 10 a.m.– 6 p.m. March: 10 a.m.–8 p.m. April–September: 10 a.m.– 10 p.m. October: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Old Town is surrounded by the New Town of Prague. Across the river Vltava connected by the Charles Bridge is the Lesser Town of Prague (Czech: Malá Strana). The former Jewish Town is located in the northwest corner of Old Town heading towards the Vltava.
The Prague astronomical clock, or Prague orloj (Czech: Pražský orloj [praʃskiː orloj]), is a medieval astronomical clock located in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It is currently undergoing a reconstruction and should be back in place by the end of October 2018.
Prague Castle (Czech: Pražský hrad; [ˈpraʃskiː ˈɦrat]) is a castle complex in Prague, Czech Republic, dating from the 9th century. It is the official office of the President of the Czech Republic. The castle was a seat of power for kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia.
History of the museum. Established in 1906, the Jewish Museum in Prague is one of the oldest Jewish museums in Europe. Its founders were the historian Salomon Hugo Lieben and the representative of the Czech-Jewish movement and city councillor August Stein.
The National Gallery in Prague (Czech: Národní galerie v Praze) is a state-owned art gallery in Prague, which manages the largest collection of art in the Czech Republic. The collections of the gallery are not housed in a single building, but are presented in a number of historic structures within the city of Prague, as well as other places.
Rudolfinum is an important architectural monument of Prague. The Neo-Renaissance building on the bank of the Vltava is associated with music and art since its opening in 1885. Today it is a seat of the Czech Philharmonic, as well as the Galerie Rudolfinum and the recently renovated Cafe Rudolfinum.
The Church of St Nicholas is a superb example of High Baroque architecture, a building that astonishes visitors with its size and monumental interior. As the most prominent and distinctive landmark in the Lesser Town, no panoramic view of the city would be complete without its silhouette below Prague Castle.
St. Vitus Cathedral is the largest and the most important temple in Prague. Apart from religious services, coronations of Czech kings and queens also took place here. The cathedral is a place of burial of several patron saints, sovereigns, noblemen and archbishops.
Vinohrady is approximately defined by the Riegrovy sady park on the north, Havlíčkovy sady park on the south, Legerova street on the west, and Jiřího z Poděbrad square on the east, from there continuing east between Vinohradská and Ruská streets all the way to the Vinohrady Cemetery.
Wenceslas Square in Prague is a vibrant area of hotels, apartments, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. There are also banks and local and international shops. It is the entertainment and nightlife centre of Prague, and the main shopping and commercial district begins here.
The Žižkov Television Tower is a unique transmitter tower built in Prague between 1985 and 1992. Designed by the architect Václav Aulický and the structural engineer Jiří Kozák, it stands high above the city's traditional skyline from its position on top of a hill in the district of Žižkov, from which it takes its name. The tower is an example of high-tech architecture.