The Ajax was an American automobile brand manufactured by the Nash Motors Company of Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 1925 and 1926. The Ajax was produced in the newly acquired Mitchell Motors Company plant in Racine, Wisconsin. In 1926, all Ajax models were converted into Nash Light Sixes.
BR8KOUT offers you an opportunity to submerse yourself into a live action game. As a team, you must work together to uncover clues, find hidden keys, unlock locks, solve puzzles and escape the room. But watch out, distractions are everywhere and nothing is what it seems.
Dirske Park Dirske Park is a very nice one-acre neighborhood park located on Piper Lane by Zachary Drive in the southeastern portion of the Village. There is a gravel path that connects to the Racine County bike path, which runs north to Racine or south to Kenosha.
Our Vision is to further develop Hawthorn Hollow Nature Sanctuary and Arboretum as a regional socioeconomic resource attracting students, nature enthusiasts, biologists, families, and tourists. We strive to be the premier destination for visitors to embrace and experience the value of the natural world.
He named it the Spark. (A historical marker located in Racine in Racine County, Wisconsin.) In 1873 the Rev. Dr. J.W. Carhart of Racine designed and operated the first light self-propelled highway vehicle in the United States, and probably the first in the world.
Island Park (Racine, Wisconsin) Island Park or Horlick Park is a neighborhood park covering 19 acres (0.077 km2) of land in Racine, Wisconsin. The park is located on an island, surrounded on both sides by the Root River. The land for the park was donated by William Horlick, the inventor of malted milk.
James Turek Park is a 6 acre park in the Regency Hills Subdivision. It is named in memory of former Mt. Pleasant Village President James Turek. There is ample green space in this quiet, secluded neighborhood park. James Turek Park also has playground equipment and a bike rack.
The Keland House, located in Racine, Wisconsin in the United States, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1954, almost 50 years after he designed the Thomas P. Hardy House in Racine. It is currently known as the Boyd Home. The residence is on a bluff, cantilevered over the Root River and overlooking Colonial Park.
Find Quarry Lake Park in Racine with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Includes Quarry Lake Park Reviews, maps & directions to Quarry Lake Park in Racine and more from Yahoo US Local Find Quarry Lake Park in Racine with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local.
The Racine County Public Works Department consists of three divisions: Buildings and Facilities, Parks, and Highways; providing essential services to plan, design, construct, maintain, repair, manage and operate Racine County's buildings, facilities, public infrastructure, natural resources, and park and highway systems in a manner that provides the best value and highest quality service available to satisfy the needs of our citizens.
From the intersection of State Highways 31 and 11 in southwest Racine, go south on 31 2.1 miles, then east on County Highway KR 1 mile, then north on Woods Road 0.5 mile to the Sanders County Park entrance on the east. The park road encircles the natural area. Several trails traverse the site.
Sanders Park. Racine County, Wisconsin. A small quiet county park with a little more than one mile of trails running through a heavily wooded area (the wooded area is actually Sander's Park Hardwoods State Natural Area ) Terrain / Scenery: Mainly flat heavily wooded county park.
The Thomas P. Hardy House is a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Prairie school home in Racine, Wisconsin, USA, that was built in 1905. The street-facing side of the house is mostly stucco, giving the residents privacy from the nearby sidewalk and street, but the expansive windows on the other side open up to Lake Michigan.
about wind point lighthouse Located in the Village of Wind Point in Racine County, the Wind Point Lighthouse stands 108 feet tall and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was lit for the first time on November 15, 1880 and continues to be lit to this day.
Wingspread stands near the center of the Wind Point peninsula, a triangular protrusion into Lake Michigan north of the city of Racine. The approximately 12 acres (4.9 ha) of landscaped grounds form an integral part of the architectural experience, having a landscaping plan also developed by Wright in emulation of a prairie setting.