(Saratov City Duma. Decision #67-649 of December 18, 2005 On the Charter of the Municipal Formation of the "City of Saratov", as amended by the Decision #48-544 of July 30, 2015 On Amending the On the Charter of the Municipal Formation of the "City of Saratov". Effective as of January 1, 2006 (with the exception of certain clauses).).
Duhososhestvensky Cathedral of five blue and silvery domes is an elegant church built in 1855 on the place of a small wooden chapel in the name of the Icon of the Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles. There is the biggest in the Saratove region bell in the Duhososhestvenskiy cathedral. The cathedral is still functioning.
Holy Trinity Cathedral, Saratov Holy Trinity Cathedral in Saratov - model of the restrained beauty. The oldest city in the Holy Trinity Cathedral to the Museum Square in Saratov is monument of Russian architecture of late XVII – early XVIII century. It was built between 1674-1675, and originally the church was built of wood, according to the tradition. But this wooden cathedral was burnt in 1684.
The monument in the square is the last major Lenin monument to be established in the Soviet Union, in 1988. Others stand in Solombala on the Square, Terekhina on the street, and Gagarin in the yard. Others stand in Solombala on the Square, Terekhina on the street, and Gagarin in the yard.
The Radishchev State Art Museum in Saratov is one of the country's oldest museums and the first open-door art exhibition in provincial Russia. It was founded in 1885 by the initiative of a prominent Russian artist Alexei Bogoliubov, a grandson of Radishchev.