Ajami is the location of the Jaffa AJCC, a municipal community center in Tel Aviv-Jaffa catering to Jewish, Christian, and Muslim populations in the city. The center was established in 1993, bringing together conflicting populations and educating towards reconciliation, recognition and cooperation.
Charles Clore Park (Hebrew: פארק צ'ארלס קלור , Park Charles Clore) is a beachfront park in southwestern Tel Aviv, Israel. Covering 29.6-acre (0.120 km 2) of public land along the Mediterranean Sea, it's named after Charles Clore, a British financier, property magnate and philanthropist. The park opened to the public in 1974.
The Etzel Museum in Tel Aviv tells of heroic battles against the British and Arabs, but also the chilling story of Jews fighting Jews. With the green lawns of the Charles Clore Park on three sides and the azure waters of the Mediterranean on the fourth, the stone and black glass Etzel Museum building on the Tel Aviv shoreline is certainly impressive.
Habima Square (Hebrew: כיכר הבימה , lit. The Stage's Square, also known as The Orchestra Plaza) is a public major space in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel, which is home to a number of cultural institutions such as the Habima Theatre, the Culture Palace, and the Helena Rubinstein Pavilion for Contemporary Art.
Visit Hagana Museum, a museum dedicated to the establishment of the Jewish Yishuv and its military group, the Hagana which served as the foundation for the Israel Defense Forces. The museum operates in the former home of Eliyahu Golomb, one of the founders and famous commanders of the Hagana.
The pavilion is part of Tel Aviv's Culture Square, which also includes the Habimah Theater and the Bronfman Auditorium. Built in 1959 with funds donated by the Helena Rubinstein Foundation, it housed the Tel Aviv Museum until it relocated into its Main Building on Shaul Hamelech Boulevard in 1971.
From Left: Keren Or, Ilana Goor, me, Phyllis Gil-Ad (our lovely guide), Wendy (she blogs our Israel trip on travelerbliss) and Laytin. The Museum houses a huge collection of over 500 masterpieces from all over the world including Ilana Goor’s artworks. Goor bought the building in 1983 without knowing what it contains.
The Israel Defense Forces History Museum is a museum dedicated to the history of Israel's military, from the underground organizations active during the British Mandate for Palestine to the modern Israel Defense Forces. The museum is located in southern Tel Aviv, next to the Jaffa Railway Station. There is a TAR-21 present to be examined.
The Jaffa Clock Tower stands in the middle of Yefet street at the northern entrance of Jaffa, the ancient city that is now a part of Tel Aviv. The tower, which is made of limestone, incorporates two clocks and a plaque commemorating the Israelis killed in the battle for the town in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
W Tel Aviv-Jaffa Residences & Hotel’s profiles on social media — including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+ — are fun, family-friendly communities, where we invite you to share your passion, constructive feedback and questions about W Tel Aviv-Jaffa Residences & Hotel, our products and services.
Entertainment Town Ltd., established in 1975, is the owner of the leading amusement and entertainment parks in Israel: Luna Park in Tel Aviv, Superland in Rishon le Zion, Zapari in the Ganei Yehoshua in Tel Aviv, the iskate inside the Luna Park and the Meymadion water park in the Ganei Yehoshua in Tel Aviv.
Neve Tzedek may well be one of Tel Aviv’s oldest districts, but it’s still young at heart! Newe Tzedek or Neve Tsedek, as it is also known is another district of Tel Aviv which has become increasingly fashionable in recent years, as restoration works have taken place to restore it to its former glory.
The Museum The Palmach Museum is an experiential museum, covering the Palmach legacy through the stories of individuals and groups. Visitors to the museum join the group of young Palmach recruits from its establishment, and advanced through the story of the Palmach until the end of the War of Independence.
Ramat Aviv is bordered by Einstein Street in the north, Chaim Levanon Street to the east and south, and Namir Road in the west. The main streets in the neighborhood are Brodetzki and Reading. These five arterials are served by several bus lines each.
Tel Aviv Museum of Art is pleased to announce a structural change and upgrade of the Museum's Main Building. The work will include restoring the Main Building's façade to its original state as planned by architects Itzhak Yashar and Dan Eytan and removing the western diagonal appendage.
Lahat Promenade (Herbert Samuel St.) - The main promenade in Tel Aviv, leading from Gordon beach to Aviv beach. The promenade was built in 1939 as a narrow promenade, elevated above sea level. In the 1980s it was demolished in preparation for reconstruction. In 1982, the first section was opened for public.
Tel Baruch is a luxury neighborhood dating back to 1947, located on the northern side of the Yarkon River, in the northeast of Tel Aviv, Israel. The neighborhood. The neighborhood is divided into two parts: Tel Baruch - The old section of Tel Baruch, south of KKL-JNF Boulevard, was the first neighborhood built north of the Yarkon, founded in 1946.
Yarkon Park is a large park in Tel Aviv, Israel, with about sixteen million visits annually. Named after the Yarkon River which flows through it, the park includes extensive lawns, sports facilities, botanical gardens, an aviary, a water park, two outdoor concert venues and lakes.
The Yarkon River, also Yarqon River (Hebrew: נחל הירקון , Nahal HaYarkon; Arabic: نهر العوجا , translit. Nahr al-Auja), is a river in central Israel. The source of the Yarkon ("Greenish" in Hebrew) is at Tel Afek (Antipatris), north of Petah Tikva.