Having said that, Pravmir provides daily articles from an autonomous news service, weekly wall newspaper for churches, lectorium, photos, videos, hosting and servers. Editors and translators work together towards one goal: to make our four websites possible - Pravmir.ru, Neinvalid.ru, Matrony.ru and Pravmir.com.
The Russian Centre of the Museum Pedagogy and Children’s Creativity The Russian Centre of the Museum Pedagogy and Children’s Creativity, an associate member of the Russian Academy of Education, is a department of the Russian Museum responsible for issues of art education.
Mikhail Yaroslavich was the second son of Yaroslav III (Yaroslav Yaroslavich), the younger brother of Aleksandr Nevsky, and succeeded him as Prince of Tver in 1285. His mother Xenia was the second spouse to Yaroslav III and is known as the saint Xenia of Tarusa.
Tver's beginnings are dated to 1135 Anno Domini, and after the fall of Kyivan Rus' to the Mongol Hordes and by the end of the XIII century, the Тверское княжество – Principality of Tver was a rival to the Principality of Moscow to head a central Russian state.
The Transfiguration of the Lord Church (Russian: Храм Преображения Господня) It is a Catholic church in Tver, belonging to the Archdiocese of the Mother of God in Moscow in the Russian Federation, built between 1994 and 2002. The Catholic parish of Tver existed since the early nineteenth century.
The Obelisk of the Victory in Tver is located at the junction of the esplanade – a wide concreted alley, and Victory Square (formerly on the site of the obelisk there was a church of St. Nicholas on Zverinets, which was blown up in the late 1960s) on the left bank of the Tymaki River at its confluence into the Volga River.